If you Google, you will find that photo editing software available in such big number that it looks like programmers are left nothing but design photo editing software. Average quality photo editors can be found a dime a dozen but to find standard high quality photo editor, we have to Google it in depth.
This is the 2nd shareware promo which Zsolt sent me yesterday almost 25 hours ago. I was busy and could not write about it yesterday. But I published it as Zsolt commented.
In quality software development, CyberLink is a big name. All of its software are standard. They have just released a new beta PhotoDirector 2011. The catch is, you test the beta version, and give them feedback. The problem is feedback should be sensible. You feedback creates meanings, you get the stable version of CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011 before June 30, 2011 but you have to send feedback not later than 20th June, 2011. One more thing that first you will install 90 days trial beta.
I have just installed it now and do not have enough time to lost in it. Just a quick view and it looked like Google Picasa. Make me clear if I am wrong. It looked like CyberLink released the next v4 of Google Picasa. Below are a few features similar to Google Picasa 3.
Welcome to the CyberLink family of digital media tools. CyberLink PhotoDirector is a photography program that lets you manage and adjust your digital photos. You can then share your photos on Facebook or Flickr, use them in slideshows, produce slideshow videos you can upload to YouTube, and much more.
- § Import and organize all your photos in the library for easy browsing and editing.
- § View each individual photo’s metadata information.
- § Add and embed keyword tags and copyright information in photos.
- § Crop and rotate photos, or apply touch-ups such as red-eye and spot removal.
- § Modify photo color and white balance with easy to use adjustment controls.
- § Sharpen photos and correct photos that contain unwanted vignetting or image noise.
- § Create dazzling photo slideshows and output them as video files.
- § Share photos on Facebook and Flickr, and upload created photo slideshows directly to YouTube.
CPU Processor Intel Pentium D 3.0 GHz CPU with hyper-threading or equivalent AMD CPU is minimal.
Screen Resolution 1024 X 768, 16-bit color or above.
Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit).
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (32 bit and 64 bit).
Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3.
Memory 2 GB is required.
Graphics Card Intel 945 GM and above (Independent graphics card recommended).
Hard Disk Space 1 GB of disk space for application and documentation.
Fill a short form here. You will receive an eMail with download link. Download it, install it, test it and send feedback. Healthy feedback will reward you official release of CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011.
Read more info here in PDF file