Most of the Android smartphones and tablets are coming equipped with some sort of weather app. These apps somehow are not that much appealing the aesthetic sense. I was use to have some weather app on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. When I rooted my phone, everything was gone. I have never used any weather app since then. The worst thing weather can do is drain smartphone battery. By the way, in any case, if you need a weather app, UltraWeather Pro: Forecast & Map is free at the moment on Google Play.
UltraWeather helps you to know all the needs about the weather:
• Forecast: Accurate hourly, daily and 10-day forecasts;
• Detailed Current Conditions: “Real feel”, temperature, humidity, wind, visibility, pressure and fallout;
• Weather maps: fast-loading radar maps show real-time rain, snow, mixed precipitation, and cloud cover, and divide colors in present and future doppler radar;
• The most beautiful weather widget. It offers info on current conditions and weather forecast;
• Current weather at your favourite locations and all over the world;
• Hours of sunrise and sunset;
• User-friendly interface shows more dark background when is cold weather and more and more bright if it’s hot.
As soon as it’s launched, the app shows the current weather in your location with a radar image and weather forecast.
Thanks to user-friendly search function, you can easily find any location worldwide and add it to your favourite locations.
Important: All the freebies mentioned here are free at the time of publishing this article. It may, you see some price tag instead of “Free” when visiting the store which means the product is no longer available as “Free”. Not being free and you buy or download it, you may be charged with the price of the product. Please, also be aware that some apps may have in-app-purchases options.