I love my Note 2 since I bought it and still loving it. The S-pen is the biggest reason I am still holding on it and driving it in my daily life. Why don’t you download free Loose Leaf and make your iPad more loveable.
Loose Leaf is an open source app specially designed for iPad. You can download its code from Github.
You can use your finger as well as Apple Pencil to work on Loose Leaf. While working with Apple Pencil, it rejects palm pressure thus making the use of stylus like a real pen.
• Unlimited pages
• Easy image and PDF import
• As easy as pen and paper
• Scissors create moveable scraps
• Ruler / protractor tool for simple shapes
• Sidebar scrap drawer
• Export and share ideas via major social networks
• Send pages quickly to other apps
• Share pages to your contacts in Loose Leaf
• Simple two-finger gesture page navigation
Important: All the apps mentioned below are free at the time of writing this article. It may, you see some price tag instead of “Free” when visiting the App Store which means the app is no longer available as “Free”. Not being free and you buy or download it, you may be charged with the price of the app. Please, also be aware that some apps may have in-app-purchases options.
Price: Free For Limited Time