· One operating interface
· All the settings can be done in the operating window
· Support importing Adobe PDF 1.0 – 1.7 formats (.pdf)
· Support exporting MS Word 2003 and 2007 formats (.doc, .docx)
· Support converting encrypted PDF to Word documents and password-protected PDF files
Importing PDF files:
· Support importing multiple files as many as 10 PDF files
· Support dragging and dropping PDF files into the program
· Batch conversion – PDF to Word Converter can convert multiple PDF files to Word documents in a task
· Partial conversion – Users can select any pages from the PDF file to convert
· Shortcut conversion – Right-click on a PDF file and convert it into a Word document without launching the program.
· Management of the imported files – Users can freely decide the priority of the imported PDF files for conversion and remove the wrong imported ones.
· Fast conversion – The converting process is very fast. There is a process bar indicating the processing of every single file conversion.
· PDF to Word Converter can preserve the original layout of text, columns, tables, graphics and even hyperlinks of PDF files to Word documents. There’s no need to retype or reformat the converted documents.
· Imported PDF files can be viewed with the pre-installed PDF reader before conversion.
· Users can choose to view the converted files or open the destination folders after conversion.