Android apps, normally, use huge amount of memory. Specially games just eat all the memory and any application running at the back end needs to wait.
Also after some use of any android device, it becomes lazy and takes some extra time to complete the task.
There are good but free optimizer available for Android devices. But they may not provide auto optimization. Let’s try this Auto Optimizer before the promo is over. May be it is of some use.
- Auto optimize your device to keep it functional!
- Easy to use, highly effective, faster processing speed!
- Optimize instantly with just a tap on the home button. → Achieve a smooth operation on
- your device.
- Display memory and battery info on the status bar or overlay.
- Equipped with a powerful battery saver function. Battery life will be significantly improved!
- Equipped with functions to clear various histories and caches.
- Auto optimization execution condition and details can be set.
- Advanced settings are also available for display during execution.
- Optimize instantly with just a tap on the shortcuts.
- Realize the fastest possible processing speeds by eliminating unnecessary processes.
- Flexible settings to fit the way you use your smartphone, including detailed auto-executing
- conditional settings.
- Check detailed information about the state of your device, including the ability to display
- remaining memory.
Important: All the apps mentioned below are free at the time of writing this article. It may, you see some price tag instead of “Free” when visiting the App Store which means the app is no longer available as “Free”. Not being free and you buy or download it, you may be charged with the price of the app. Please, also be aware that some apps may have in-app-purchases options.