A few years back, I was at Riga International Airport. There was a 3D hologram of a woman advertising some new technology. That was amazing then and is amazing now.
Virtual reality is THE REALITY of our time. It is progressing and we still have to see how far will it go. Google Cardboard is also amazing. Oculus Rift is great. The purpose of the both is same though working is different. VR Space: The Last Mission is Google Cardboard virtual reality game and right now available free of cost.
Note: If you own Oculus Rift, the article Here is describing how can you take backup and do restore of the backup of Oculus Rift.
VR Space : The Last Mission is a first-person space combat arcade game designed for Virtual Reality for Google Cardboard compatible glasses, with cutting edge 3D graphics that make you experience an immersive gameplay of a spaceship battle.
You will be a space war veteran in hands of the last spaceship alive of your squadron. You are the last hope of humanity, how long can you resist? VR Space : The Last Mission takes mobile gaming to a whole new level with its amazing details and rich gameplay.
- Full gamepad support: Control your ship with the gamepad while you can look freely around for your ship, increasing the realism of piloting a spaceship.
- Immersive VR experience using cutting-edge 3D graphics and sound.
- UNLIMITED LEVELS through the galaxy with progressively harder waves of enemies.
- Respect VR guidelines to provide a comfortable and immersive experience.
- Designed for Google Cardboard, and therefore any device capable of using the cardboard app.
- NO VR mode also available from settings. You can play without a cardboard too!
Important: All the freebies mentioned here are free at the time of publishing this article. It may, you see some price tag instead of “Free” when visiting the store which means the product is no longer available as “Free”. Not being free and you buy or download it, you may be charged with the price of the product. Please, also be aware that some apps may have in-app-purchases options.