Sometime, I like biking. For this purpose I have mountain bike. It is over 7 years and I am still using it. My bike is also great piece of manufacturing. I am riding it in all weather from 30°C to -20°C. It went to repair shop only a couple of times during this whole time of use. I find biking more enjoyable than jogging. Do you like biking?
The Runtastic Road Bike app, developed by road biking experts, turns your iPhone into a top GPS cycling computer with an array of incredible features! Track your tours, races and rides with your iPhone, monitor your training progress and compare your performance to your friends’! Become a part of the Runtastic Community with millions of enthusiastic users.
- Track bike tours via GPS: Distance, duration, speed, elevation gain, pace, calories burned, etc.
- LIVE Tracking & Cheers: Go LIVE and show your friends where and how fast you’re cycling & let them cheer you on for more motivation
- Voice Coach: Keeps you posted on speed, distance, elevation gain, etc.
- Route search: Browse & search thousands of bike routes (available in the app and on Runtastic.com)
- Detailed illustration of your velo route including elevation profile
- Open Street Map & Open Cycle Map integration, plus Offline Maps available: Download & save maps on your iPhone to use them abroad or without internet connection
- Colored Traces (speed, elevation, climb rate, heart rate, etc.)
- Display your current rate of climb during a tour (elevation gain/minute)
- Show current grade in %
- Auto Pause: No need to manually stop & start activities during short breaks (with Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor)
- Wind & weather conditions
- Detailed post-tour analysis incl. time rode uphill, downhill, flat
- Cadence measurement (with Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor)
- Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
- Configure your display: You choose which values (distance, speed, elevation gain, calories burned, etc.) are shown during your rides
- Music: Create a playlist for your tours & activate your Powersong to boost motivation!
- Save your cycling activities on Runtastic.com
- Share your bike activities on Facebook, Twitter and via email
- Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Runtastic Bike Case for iPhone
- Runtastic Sports Armband
- Runtastic Heart Rate Combo Monitor
Whether you’re a beginner or a professional bike athlete, this app has everything a (road) biker could wish for!
Important: All the freebies mentioned here are free at the time of publishing this article. It may, you see some price tag instead of “Free” when visiting the store which means the product is no longer available as “Free”. Not being free and you buy or download it, you may be charged with the price of the product. Please, also be aware that some apps may have in-app-purchases options.