The Runtastic GPS app for iPhone and Android allows you to track your running, jogging, walking, cycling and other fitness activities. Share your sports activities, disover new running routes and reach exercise goals. Take Runtastic out for a run and enjoy our new and improved app design and navigation.
Get in shape with Runtastic GPS Running and Fitness PRO app and start tracking your fitness activities (distance, time, speed, elevation, calories burned & more) – such as running, jogging, biking & walking using GPS. Plus it’s fully optimized for Apple Watch.
– Real Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
– Auto Pause: Session paused automatically when you stop moving
– Ad free experience: No pop-up ads, just focus on your workout
– Routes: Create or find exercise routes on Runtastic.com & sync to phone
– Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
– Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, such as pace & elevation
– Training goals: Select a calorie, distance or pace goal to optimize training
– Interval training & coaching and dynamic split tables
– Weather & temperature: Are you faster in colder or warmer temperatures? You can check and see in your post-activity summary.
– Yearly Running Goal: You can do better than last year, right? Set a running goal for the entire year & we will keep you motivated and on track to reach it.
– Shoe Tracking: Keep track of the mileage on your running shoes so you know when it’s time to retire your shoes and get a new pair.
– Running Leaderboard: See who’s run the furthest this/last week or this month
– Powersong: Integrated music player & Powersong to give workout a boost
– Track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS & monitor your personal training diary
– LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages & cheers
– Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
– Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Apple Maps)
– Enjoy cardio workouts with the integrated music player
– Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
– Geotagging: Take photos during workout & see pics online with map trace
– Runtastic Wearable Connect: Display activity stats on Runtastic Orbit & Runtastic Moment, our 24/7 wearables
– Integration with Apple Health
– Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
– Graphs: Elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog, run or walk
– Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning, weight lifting workouts & more
– Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
– Share exercise activities on Facebook, Twitter & email
Runtastic for Apple Watch
– Effortlessly start a Runtastic activity directly from your wrist with Apple Watch
– View details of your current activity in real time and enjoy instant access to tracking controls without taking your iPhone out of your pocket
– Bring your iPhone with you in order to track your route via GPS
– Control music & your personal Powersong with one click
– Access statistics of your recent activities & monitor your progress with monthly workout stats
– Share your success on Facebook and Twitter directly from your Apple Watch
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you’ll get further analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
Important: All the apps mentioned here are free at the time of publishing this article. It may, you see some price tag instead of “Free” when visiting the App Store which means the app is no longer available as “Free”. Not being free and you buy or download it, you may be charged with the price of the app. Please, also be aware that some apps may have in-app-purchases options.
[appstore id=”366626332″ style=”smallbox”]