LifeTopix is an extraordinary all-in-one organizer. Stop wasting time with information scattered everywhere – organize and track everything in one place. Manage your calendar, projects and tasks, contacts, digital content, finances, inboxes and all related information in a single app.
Get instant visibility to what’s important in your busy work and life through the customizable dashboard. See your calendar, projects and tasks, contacts with alerts, important digital content and your finances in a single glance.
Stay on task with a cleverly designed and easy-to-read agenda view showing what’s important today, tomorrow and the near future. Unified tasks, appointments and todo lists. Alerts included.
Best day, week, month and year calendar views. Easily identify items by color. Control your calendar with filters. Device calendar integration enables interaction with events on your iOS Calendar and calendars that iOS supports.
- Out-of-the-box configuration for solopreneurs, small business owners, freelancers, real estate professionals and personal organization
- Best calendar app w/ detailed calendars and agenda
- Unified agenda view of todos & schedule
- Works w/ iOS calendars, reminders, contacts, notifications
- Context tags
- Reusable todo lists & checklists
- GTD® inbox for consuming & converting things into actionable items
- Hot List (favorites)
- Near Me – View scheduled items on a map / locate businesses & recreation
- Launch apps
- Lockers – Secure private text, photos & audio clips w/ PIN (AES 256-bit encryption)
- Securely manage online passwords (AES 256-bit encryption)
- Passcode lock
- Metrics – Graphs for goals, health & other metrics
- Social media sharing – works with Facebook, Twitter, Email & SMS
- Backup your data on Dropbox™, Box™ or email from any device
- Access online notes, files & tasks
- Notes & Journals – Hand write, record & draw
- Manage media files – audio/photos/video
- Device-to-device sync
- Search, Help
Important: All the freebies mentioned here are free at the time of publishing this article. It may, you see some price tag instead of “Free” when visiting the store which means the product is no longer available as “Free”. Not being free and you buy or download it, you may be charged with the price of the product. Please, also be aware that some apps may have in-app-purchases options.