Since your camera can shoot a Panorama, why bothering with this app? Because it completes the whole turn, works with front camera for panoramic selfies, shows the result with an incredibly nice 3d viewer, allows your friends and followers to see the same 3d result even without having the app, makes better pictures even in low-light, exports the 360 Panorama as a looping video, lets you experiment Virtual Reality with Google Carboard…
…along many other things:
– discover more than 1.3 Million panoramas shared from all over the world,
– create breath-taking panoramas with advanced camera controls such as Flash modes and 3 different Exposure settings,
– follow other panorama lovers and be notified when they upload new pictures,
– edit description, tags, geolocation and privacy settings,
– connect with your Flickr account and view your panoramas with our 3d viewer,
– order gorgeous prints (posters, framed prints or canvas) of your panoramas and ship them worldwide,
– get embed codes to insert interactive panoramas in your blog.
Important: All the freebies mentioned here are free at the time of publishing this article. It may, you see some price tag instead of “Free” when visiting the store which means the product is no longer available as “Free”. Not being free and you buy or download it, you may be charged with the price of the product. Please, also be aware that some apps may have in-app-purchases options.