Once upon a time, I did like Zemana Antilogger and kept it using for very long time to secure my computer against any logger. But, since I started using Malwarebytes, Avira Free Antivirus, Avast Free Antivirus and Comodo Firewall, I did let Zemana go off my computer.
They say, Zemana Antilogger is still good for its words. I do not know. May be you know but I don’t. It offers you:
- Secure SSL: Makes it possible that your credit card numbers, social security numbers, and login credentials are transmitted securely leaving attackers powerless.
- Keystroke Logging Protection: Zemana AntiLogger allows you to camouflage your daily online activities-shopping, calling, texting, online banking and more, so intruders can never get a pick into it.
- Anti-Ransomware: Do you want to see your data encrypted with ransomware? Definitely no. Use the best ransomware protection in the market as according to MRG Effitas (report here) and build your defense system.
- Adware Removal: Detects and cleans browser addon’s; adware infections, unwanted apps and tool bars that you don’t even know how they appeared there.
- Malware Scanner: Lightweight and efficient online malware scanner that detects malware and hidden malicious processes that may be sneaking on your PC.
- Zero-day Malware Protection: Each unknown file will be analyzed carefully in the cloud with Pandora Technology before they execute on your PC, increasing zero day malware protection.
- Real Time Protection: Works continuously in the background blocking infections before they reach your PC in real time.
This is Chip.de promo. The promod code is 6902-5565-9526-9769. You can find the information on the following webpage.
Download Zemana Antilogger from official website and install it. Use the code given above to register it.