Building your own Python web applications provides you with the opportunity to have great functionality, with no restrictions. However, creating web applications with Python is not straightforward. Coupled with learning a new skill of developing web applications, you would normally have to learn how to work with a framework as well. Python 3 Web Development Beginner’s Guide shows you how to independently build your own web application that is easy to use, performs smoothly, and is themed to your taste – all without having to learn another web framework! Take the challenge today and discover a new side of Python you never knew it had.
Web development can take time and is often fiddly to get right. This book will show you how to design and implement a complex program from start to finish. Each chapter looks at a different type of web application, meaning that you will learn about a wide variety of features and how to add them to your custom web application. You will also learn to implement jQuery into your web application to give it extra functionality. By using the right combination of a wide range of tools, you can have a fully functional, complex web application up and running in no time.
- Incorporate jQuery into your application for enhanced functionality
- Learn how to choose the tools that are most suitable for your needs
- Theme your application
- Secure your application by monitoring and controlling access
- Learn about layers using a wiki application as an example
- Implement a customer relations management application
- Design a grid component in jQueryUI to enable the user to navigate and manipulate objects in an intuitive manner
- Create user-configurable views to give your users greater power
- Design your own framework that will make developing more of your own custom applications easy
Important: All the freebies mentioned here are free at the time of publishing this article. It may, you see some price tag instead of “Free” when visiting the store which means the product is no longer available as “Free”. Not being free and you buy or download it, you may be charged with the price of the product.