If you’re ready to progress your web development skills past HTML and CSS, this book will give you everything you need to build your own web app. You’ll be taught the basics of Bootstrap and AngularJS, taking an in-depth look at what makes up each framework. After you’ve mastered the ideology, you’ll put it into action as you build a contact manager throughout the course of the book. We’ll look at filters, routing, and views for your app and will teach you to utilize CRUD (Create, Read, Update, and Delete) to develop further. You’ll learn how to connect your app to the server, customize Bootstrap, and build a directive. Along the way we’ll touch on additional technologies such as Less, gulp, Grunt, and AngularStrap. Finally, we’ll take a look at potential stumbling blocks and will give you tips to avoid them. With this step-by-step guide packed with plenty of screenshots, you’ll be building web apps in no time.
- Explore Angular’s built-in filters and create your own
- Create a multi-view web app using AngularJS’s router and templating system
- Integrate AngularStrap to utilize the many plugins originally created by the Bootstrap team
- Customize Bootstrap using Less to create a unique theme
- Maintain the codebase of your app using the gulp and Grunt.js task-runner tools
- Discover the meaning of CRUD and how to implement it
- Troubleshoot any issues you may encounter while developing
Important: All the freebies mentioned here are free at the time of publishing this article. It may, you see some price tag instead of “Free” when visiting the store which means the product is no longer available as “Free”. Not being free and you buy or download it, you may be charged with the price of the product. Please, also be aware that some apps may have in-app-purchases options.