Starting with an introduction to jQuery, you will first be shown how to write a functioning jQuery program in just three lines of code. Learn how to add impact to your actions through a set of simple visual effects and to create, copy, reassemble, and embellish content using jQuery’s DOM modification methods. The book will take you through many detailed, real-world examples, and even equip you to extend the jQuery library itself with your own plug-ins.
- Create interactive elements for your web designs
- Learn how to create the best user interface for your web applications
- Use selectors in a variety of ways to get anything you want from a page
- Make things happen on your webpages with events
- Add flair to your actions with a variety of animation effects
- Discover the new features available in jQuery in this third update of this popular jQuery book
Important: All the freebies mentioned here are free at the time of publishing this article. It may, you see some price tag instead of “Free” when visiting the store which means the product is no longer available as “Free”. Not being free and you buy or download it, you may be charged with the price of the product. Please, also be aware that some apps may have in-app-purchases options.
Click on the big button below to claim your free eBook Learning jQuery – Fourth Edition.