I had this Ashampoo Home Designer Pro 3 promo in my to-write list for almost one and half month, but for some reasons I always postponed it. Now, new Ashampoo Home Designer Pro 4 is released almost one week ago and I thought I must write it now before it’s too late. Just consider it fresh, though it is not.
With the new Ashampoo Home Designer Pro 3 your possibilities are endless! Millions of objects importable free of charge help you plan and realize any and every idea. Photovoltaic installations now support roof installations and raster elements greatly facility the creation of 3D elements. Mirror symbols and objects for the perfect fit, calculate areas instantly and discover many more details that will make your work so much easier and so much better!
- Plan roof-mounted photovoltaic installations easily
- Mirror objects and 2D symbols with ease
- Native 64-bit support – more speed, more stability
- More intuitive with multifunctional ribbons
- Smart, well-structured open and save dialogs with details view
- Keyboard shortcuts for frequently used features
- Advanced project diagnosis tool: Find and fix errors with ease
- Design views: 2D, 3D, Cross-section
- 3D constructions: 7 primitives, extrusion/rotation/sweep/subtraction solids
- Building components: Walls, ceilings, windows, doors, openings, slots, skylights, solar elements, chimneys, beams
- Measurements: Metric and imperial with precise dimensions Input aids: Customizable reference points, construction aids, angle grid
- Exterior lighting simulation
- Freely positionable camera and viewing angles
The webpage will refresh. At the new page, again you will see a red button texted Download Starten.
The webpage will refresh again. Your download should start in a few seconds. The file size is quite big of 1.4GB. Download and install Ashampoo Home Designer Pro 3. During installation, you will be asked to get license key. You can get your license key by clicking on the button mentioned in the installer. Enjoy it. BTW, you can use this license key on official installer, too. If you get any problem during installation, you can follow my other post here.