Fraction calculator with step-by-step operations and algebra. Shows results as you type. Graphical display of expressions with history. Use space to enter mixed number, e.g. 2 1/2.
* Workspaces to work on multiple tasks
* Store often used expressions in a library
* No advertisements
* Step-by-step operations (option to turn off)
* Arithmetic operations (+,-,*,/,÷), hold / to enter ÷
* Powers of fractions
* Fractions simplification
* Fractions with complex numbers
* Decimal to fraction conversion and back
* Symbolical fractions and operations
* Integer roots simplification
* Pinch to zoom
* Linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* Quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* Approximate roots of higher polynomials
* Systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* Polynomial long division
* Polynomial expansion, factoring
* Solving inequalities with one variable.
Double tap “(“to enter “less” sign.
Double tap “)” to enter “greater” sign.
* Linear and polynomial inequalities, x^3-4>4
* Inequalities with absolute values, abs(2x+3)<=5
* Compound inequalities, 1* Rational inequalities, (x+3)/(x-1)<=0
Important: All the freebies mentioned here are free at the time of publishing this article. It may, you see some price tag instead of “Free” when visiting the store which means the product is no longer available as “Free”. Not being free and you buy or download it, you may be charged with the price of the product. Please, also be aware that some apps may have in-app-purchases options.