The software converts DVD-videos (or single chapters) as well as common MPEG-4-video files (e.g. DivX, Xvid and x264) reliably. The well-structured and easy-to-handle user interface as well as the preset profiles helps the user to find easily the best settings for your device.
Supported Devices: Android-based devices, e.g. Nexus 5, Apple devices, e.g. iPod, iPhone, iPod nano,Archos, BlackBerry Storm/Bold/Curve/Pearl, Commodore PCM-30, Centrix, Cliod CP / MX / PMP,Cowon A3 / D2 / Q5,Creative ZEN Visison,DivX/Xvid Mobile,EPSON P2000/3000/4000/4500/5000,GP2X, GP2X-Wiz,iAudio X5,iRiver H320/H340,iRiver PMP 120/240,LG T80,Microsoft Zune,Handy 3GP,Handy MP4,iubi Blue,Mio DigiWalker C720/C720b,mpio FY1000,Palm Tungsten / Treo,Philips SA 51xx,Philips GoGear SA52xx,Philips SA 60xx,SanDisk Sansa Fuze,Sony PSP,Sony Walkman NW/NWZ,Targa H2010,TomTom One/Go, Devices with Windows Mobile
- MobileVideo 2.0 converts videos of nearly all source formats from one standard to another. The software supports reading and conversion of DVD-videos, single DVD-chapters as well as video formats AVI, WMV, MP4, 3GP, VOB, MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2) as well as MPEG-4 (DivX 3.11 to 6, Xvid, Nero Digital etc.) and MJPEG
- MobileVideo 2.0 converts DVD-videos (or single chapters) as well as video files with only a few mouse clicks into compressed videos that are perfectly adjusted to your respective device
- For unproblematic and automatic creation of videos, MobileVideo 2.0 provides integrated profiles, e.g. for resolution, picture quality and bit- and frame rates, which guarantee perfect settings on delivery – but which can also be adjusted by the user
- Optimised device profiles replace manual settings, e.g. for Android-based devices, iPhone, iPod Nano, Archos-, Cowon- and iRiver-players, GPX2 and many more. Detailed background knowledge about individual devices and/or long Internet research to find the correct options is not required
- The video conversion automatically considers the correct aspect ratio. Powerful filters ensure perfect results for image optimization
- Includes integrated bit rate calculator
- Automatic calculation of synthetic intermediate images to reduce jerking, e.g. of videos created by mobile phones
Press big blue button “Seriennummer anfordern”. Here is a pic of that:
You can see your license code for Engelmann MobileVideo 2 on the next landing page after submitting the form.
You can also find the license of Engelmann MobileVideo 2 in your email from Engelmann Media GmbH.
Engelmann MobileVideo 2 promo page:
Download Engelmann MobileVideo 2 from here:
Direct download link of Engelmann MobileVideo 2: