Here we go. I forgot to share these two valuable software MakeMe3D & Win8Studio earlier this morning when I was writing about full version CDRWIN 10, DVR Converter 3, MovieSaver 4, Simply Good Pictures 3, freeTunes 3, Free Photomizer Retro 2, Photomizer 2 and Photomizer Scan 2. With these other 8 valuable software, you can also have MakeMe3D and Win8Studio free of cost. Again, I am telling you that this is time limited offer and can be pulled anytime. So, don’t be late, think less act more.
The license request process for both Engelmann MakeMe3D & Win8Studio is same.
Open the license request webpage into your browser and fill the simple form:
Then you will get email from Engelmann. Click on the link in the email. The email will look like this:
A new webpage will open. You can see your license in the opened webpage. You will also get your license into the email you provided earlier. The email is in English, so there should not be any problem.
[Note: Dear bloggers, do not forget us when you write about this promo. Thanks.]
The program supports the import of 2D-videos and others in the formats of DVD-video, AVI, WMV, MP4, 3GP, MPG, TS, and many more. The program stores the converted 3D-videos in the formats of AVI, MPG, MP4 and WMV. It is possible to select from numerous target profiles. For example, the video resolution is automatically adjusted to the parameters of iPad, PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360. The batch mode is perfect for a conversion of several 2D-videos. This mode converts all videos of a list and saves precious time.
- Anaglyph 3D glasses (red/cyan, red/blue, green/magenta and yellow/blue): For anaglyph recording of videos on PC-screen or TV, the viewer requires one of the classic 3D-glasses to be able to see the 3D-effect.
- Shutter technology: To use the modern Shutter technology, a NVIDIA 3D Vision Glasses Kit (compatible with 3D Vision video player) and an appropriate 120 Hz monitor like Syncmaster 2233RZ, Acer GD235HZ, Acer GD245HQ, Alienware OptX AW2310 or Viewsonic FuHzion VX2265wm, the Asus G51J-3D notebook or a 3D projector like the Acer H5360 are required.
- Polarisation glasses: These can be used with appropriate hardware, e.g. Acer 5740DG and Acer 5738DG notebooks, Zalman ZM-M220W or iZ3D 22W monitors.
Promo Link: https://www.pnlm.de/r/get/makeme3d/
Download Link: http://www.engelmann.com/en-us/makeme3d.php
Win8Studio is a user-friendly software for a low-budget price, which convinces by its large number of innovative features. Here you get an overview of the most important features, which are already offered by the two-days demo version in a complete manner. We do not sell you a pig in a poke:
- Conversion of any multimedia file with one software from all common file formats (Music: 27 formates, e.g. mp3, wma, ogg, mov; Movies: 24 formats, e.g. mp4, mpeg, divx, mod; Photos: 5 formats, e.g. jpeg, png, gif)
- Presentation of selected media, e.g. with name, playing time, bitrate, artist, title and track
- Conversion of single files or complete folders is possible
- Integrated media player for audio and video files, integrated photo preview with zoom function
- Individual options for output format and folder
- Direct online search for appropriate media sources (already contains 8 video portals)
- A large number of possible individual settings for perfect data transformation during conversion
- CD, DVD or Blu-ray can be read automatically from the drive
- Integrated search for covers
Promo Link: https://www.pnlm.de/r/get/win8studio/
Download Link: http://www.engelmann.com/en-us/win8studio.php