F-Secure Securities is highly trusted in Europe against iThreats for Windows, Mac, Android and iOS users. I remember, my university was used to use F-Secure Internet Security. They were also offering it free for all students who used their laptops and computers on university networks. I don’t know if they are still offering it.
A while ago, F-Secure introduced its VPN services for Android and iOS users. VPN services are best used when using public WiFi to save your data from preying eyes. The data between your device and VPN server is encrypted. Data travels from VPN enabled device to targeted server through VPN servers which makes data security and privacy ensured.
[From Earlier: Best and Secure VPN Services – Free and Freeware]
These services are not cheap at all. It costs you $30 a year or $5 a month. If you buy annual subscription, you save some bucks. But to save your all bucks, I have One Year F-Secure Freedome VPN Free For Android and iOS Users (iPhone and iPad).
– VPN to encrypt your connections, making you completely anonymous and preventing others from spying on you.
– Virtual location to give you access to Internet services that are restricted by location – for example if you’re traveling abroad, you can set your location to your home country and access the same services that you can from the comfort of your home.
– Tracking protection to prevent sites, banners, and ads from tracking you.
– Browsing protection to detect sites that contain malware and known phishing sites, and to warn you before you go there.
– Virus protection to block harmful apps that try to steal personal information, harm your content, or use your device for illegal purposes.
Download F-Secure Freedome app from Google Play or Apple App Store depending upon your device. Install it and activate it using K4KC4M.
Google Play Store
Apple App Store
[appstore id=”771791010″ style=”smallbox”]