Portable Document Format or PDF is the most famous document format for cross operating system platform compatibility. On the other hand, it is more secure, when transmitting or transferring the docs, against data loss. The problem is PDF docs cannot be edited like MS Office docs but annotate. But to edit docs, PDF file can be converted to the proper file, edit the file and convert back to PDF.
Previously shared PDFZilla v1.2 was a great tool but the new PDFZilla v3 is more than that. It can converts PDF to Word, Image, Text, HTML, SWF, Excel, etc. It can convert images to PDF. It can also merge two or more PDF files if needed. And if you need to delete some pages or cut the PDF file, you can use PDF Cutter feature.
- Convert PDF to Word with all text and Graphical data.
- Convert PDF to MS Excel format so that you can edit and extract PDF forms.
- Convert PDF to Rich Text Files. You can edit all text and graphic by Windows Wordpad.
- Convert PDF to plain text files. You can edit text by Notepad.
- Convert PDF to BMP, JPG, GIF or TIF files.
- Convert PDF to HTML files and automatically generate the Index file.
- Convert PDF to Shockwave Flash Animation files which can be published on websites.
- Create a PDF file from images like JPG/PNG/TIF/BMP/GIF etc.
- You can rotate PDF files 90 & 180 degrees, or merge several PDF files into one, or delete and cut pdf pages.
- Convert all the pages, or partial pages of PDF file.
- Add a PDF File -> Select the Output File Format -> Click on Start Converting button, then just have a cup of coffee.
On the following webpage, you can see your license to PDFZilla v3 which is latest. You can also download it from the same webpage. The license is 7GR568YEOD4U46W.
The download link is:
You may not be eligible to get updates/upgrades.