It is quite possible that some time intentionally or unintentionally we delete some files from your computer. And after sometime, we need those files but… If you have backup, you can have those files back within minutes but if you have to recover it by data recovery tools, it takes time and some time money. iCare Format Recovery and iCare Data Recovery good tools. In freeware, you can have Recuva which is our first choice, always. If Recuva misses something, we look for other tools.
iCare Data Recovery Software can recover any deleted file, including documents, photos, mp3 and zip files, or even folders and damaged disks. Besides deleted file recovery, it is able to restore files from system error like bad boot sector, bad MBR, bad partition table, bad MFT; Virus attacked file lost like destroyed boot sector, MBR human errors like format partition by mistake, delete partition accidentally software errors like merging partition failure with Partition Magic, resizing partition failure, copy partition failure, ghost failure In addition to HDD file recovery, the program supports any type of storage media (music sticks, cameras, flash drives, memory card, USB drives, etc)! It works with encrypted files and helps you recover data lost because of a virus attack or an employee’s malicious behavior.
- Works under Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000; Windows Server 2008/2003/2000 with all 32bit&64bit.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS (NT 4), NTFS5 (2000, XP).
- Supported hidden file systems: Hidden FAT12, Hidden FAT16, Hidden FAT32, Hidden NTFS
- Recovers compressed files (NTFS, NTFS5).
- Recovers encrypted files (NTFS5).
- Ignores file access rights (NTFS)
- Saves folders with subfolders
- Correctly recovers files deleted in Windows NT, 2000, XP (FAT32)
- Original algorithm for recovering deleted folders in Windows NT, 2000, XP (FAT32)
- Omit hard disk bad sector to speed up file searching.
- Office files and photo images preview before registry.
- Recognize external devices as hard disk partitions
- Supports IDE/ATA, SATA, SCSI, USB, Fire wire (IEEE1394) Hard Disk and other media such as Floppy disk, USB flash drive, Digital camera, and Digital audio player etc.
- Dynamic Disk Supported file recovery
- Hardware RAID supported file recovery
Supported storage type and capacity
Hard Drives, Digital cameras, Floppy disks, Zip Disks, Jaz Disks, Sony Memory Sticks, Compact Flash cards, Smart Media, Any USB disks, SanDisk SD card, SD/MMC card, XD card, Pen stick, Memory card, External hard disk drive, iPhone, iPod, iTune, Blackberry, SmartPhone
- Files and Folders deleted from the Recycle Bin.
- Common folders such as My Documents, My Pictures and other.
- Photos deleted from digital cameras.
- Files and folders deleted from the command line.
- Files after virus or worm attack.
- Damaged disks (disks with bad sectors).
- Recover files from lost partition
- Restore files from formatted partition, formatted memory card, formatted external drive, formatted pen drive, and formatted USB driveŠ
- Restore files deleted by SHIFT+DELETE
- Restore files when disk drives, memory card not detected by PC
An Intel-compatible or Athlon 64 platform running Windows 9x/ME/NT4.0/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/2008.
At least 16 MB of RAM, a mouse, and enough disk space for recovered files.
Download official installer iCare Format Recovery from here and use the license key 2G7333343A22E25D3EHH4AIL2WSB4G9F to register it. Remember, this is time limited offer.
You can see the license key on the save webpage given above.