It has been long time since you have seen any new article on ComputeLogy. It was not that we were lazy, it was WordPress that was creating problems. I was trying to solve the problem but there was no help for The Problem could be found on Internet. Well, as final step, I backed up whole data, specially WP-Content folder, uninstalled WordPress and deleted every bit of data from the server. Then, restore the database and replace the WP-Content folder with the backed up one. Now we are back.
Previously, on ComputeLogy, we have shared 6 months license promos for Norton Antivirus 2013, Norton Antivirus 2012, Norton Antivirus 2011, Norton Antivirus 2010 and Norton Antivirus 2009. Now once again, the latest Norton Antivirus 2014 is here with 6 months free license.
This article about Norton Antivirus 2014 should have been published 11 days ago but because of The Problem, you are getting it now. Better late than never. Almost two weeks ago, Symantec released new Norton Antivirus 2014. Before that, it was available as beta for very long time. But I waited to write only about the final version.
Actively protects you from viruses, identity theft and social media dangers
- Insight identifies which files and applications are safe and which are dangerous, using the combined feedback of more than 175 million Norton™ users.
- Norton Community Watch tracks virtually every file on the Internet for comprehensive global threat monitoring.
- SONAR Behavioral Protection detects the signs that a file is dangerous to proactively protect you from never-before-seen threats.
- Internet Protection System scours websites and social networking sites for suspicious links and content to identify the latest social networking scams.
- Download Insight and IP Address Insight prevent you from downloading files from websites that have a low reputation score within the Norton user community.
- Live 24×7 Threat Monitoring is backed by a network of Norton users who serve as your own personal Neighborhood Watch group.
- Scam Insight reviews a website’s reputation and lets you know if it’s safe to enter your personal information.
- Anti-phishing Technology blocks fraudulent “phishing” sites set up to steal your personal information.
- Identity Safe remembers, secures and automatically enters your usernames and passwords for you, so they can’t be lost or stolen.
- Safe Web tells you if a website is unsafe before you visit it and it’s too late.
- Safe Web for Facebook scans your Facebook Wall and News Feed for URLs containing security threats, such as phishing sites, malicious downloads and links to unsafe external sites.
- Network mapping and monitoring shows all the devices connected to your home network, so you can spot uninvited guests using your wireless connection and/or eavesdropping on you.
Automatic, silent updates keep you one step ahead of new threats and those not yet invented
- Automatic product downloads and installationswhen you’re not using your computer ensure your protection is always up to date.
- Norton Pulse updates virus definitions every 5 to 15 minutes without disrupting your work or play.
- Insight + Optimized File Copy identifies safe files and only scans unknown files.
- Built-in Intelligence maximizes battery life by putting off non-critical activities until you are plugged in and out of full-screen mode.
- Norton Management enables easy single-password access to all Norton cloud-based applications and Web properties – to update, renew, fix or install Norton – including Norton Management, Norton Anti-Theft, Norton Family and Identity Safe.
- Windows® 8 Compatibility touch-friendly support works equally well in keyboard and mouse environments.
Deep-cleansing tools scour and disinfect even the nastiest infections that lesser products miss
- Norton Power Eraser scrubs your computer of deeply embedded, difficult-to-remove infections.
- Norton Bootable Recovery Tool creates an emergency rescue CD, DVD or USB that gets your PC running like new, even if it’s so infected it won’t start up.
- Windows 8 App remediation scans Windows 8 apps for threats and removes them.
- Read More Here
Go to following web address and download Norton Antivirus 2012.
Now download Norton Antivirus 2014 from official website.
I have created a complete pictorial of getting free 6 months of Norton Antivirus. You can find the pictorial here.
Just remember, replace 2013 with 2014 in that article. All other steps are same.
There is a discount deal going on for Norton Antivirus 2014. You only pay US$22 and get one year license for 3 users. This is the lowest price which you can find on Internet. If you are interested, you can find it here: