Update: Thank you friends for taking part in this Giveaway: EaseUS Partition Master 9 Professional Built-in Linux Bootable Disk. Unfortunately, it was only 48 hours giveaway. Now the time is over and giveaway, too, is over. 39,000+ thousands downloads were completed. This is a big number and if we multiply it with the cost, you do it, I do not want to do. LOL. Once again thank you for taking part in this Giveaway: EaseUS Partition Master 9 Professional Built-in Linux Bootable Disk. Thanks to EaseUS team for this co-operation.
Computer is growing everyday. See, few years back 20GB hard disk, 256MB RAM and Pentium series processor thought to be quite enough for PC. Now, quad-core processors, 10s GB RAM and Terabyte hard drives with few GB of GPU is common. So, the software needs are also changed from simple to more complicated with extra features to make the software looks like all-in-one. Take a look at EaseUS Partition Master 9 Professional is the most completed software which not only deals with partition creation and deletion but also contains many other features which you, otherwise, have to pay extra bucks to get in other software.
ComputeLogy and EaseUS team has partnered to do Giveaway: EaseUS Partition Master 9 Professional Built-in Linux Bootable Disk for everybody. This is one among the best hard disk partitioning tools available on Internet but at very low price but for next 48 hours: no cost. EaseUs Partition Master 9 Professional is recommended to have in your personal software library as I have. It can do the following for you;
- Resize/Move Partition: you can use this option to create, resize, move basic and dynamic partitions.
- Copy Partition: This is in fact a great feature. It makes you able to copy whole hard disk as well as only one partition to a new place. You can use it when taking full backup (system snap).
- Merge Partitions: Simply, you can merge different partitions to create one big partition.
- Convert to Logical: You can convert a primary volume to a logical volume and applies to basic disks with MBR partition scheme and vice versa.
- Change Label: This is an optional attribute and used just to recognize the partition. You name the partition like a partition containing personal files may called Personal.
- Change Drive Letter: Windows assign letters like C:, D: to partitions. Connecting an additional disk, as well as creating or deleting a partition on existing disks, might change your system configuration and result and some applications might stop working or user files cannot be opened. To avoid this, you can change partition letters assigned by an operation system.
- Set Active: If you have several primary partitions, you must specify one to be the boot partition. For this, one partition can be set as active. As a rule, a disk can have only one active partition.
- Hide Partition: To hide your important info/files, you can hide full partition.
- Delete Partition: A simple process just to delete unnecessary partition.
- Format Partition: A partition should have some kind of file system to make partition available to store data. You can not store data on unformatted partition.
- Wipe Partition: To delete data securely from a partition, you can simply wipe it. Remember, the data can not be retrieved again.
- Defragmentation: In simple, to make your hard disk/partition more active and responsive, you defragment it.
- You can read more about EaseUS Partition Master 9 Professional With Linux Bootable Disk HERE.
EaseUS Partition Master 9 Professional has a very good help file. You will find all features in detail with complete guide on how to use a particular feature. Below is EaseUS Partition Master all version comparison chart which can help you more to understand what you are getting in Giveaway: EaseUS Partition Master 9 Professional.
Once again, I am very thankful to EaseUS team, specially Vanessa, who managed this Giveaway: EaseUS Partition Master 9 Professional Built-in Linux Bootable Disk for next 48 hours for ComputeLogy readers. This giveaway will end on September 04, 2011 at 1200GMT.
This Giveaway: EaseUS Partition Master 9 Professional is for everybody. It is a full version of EaseUS Partition Master 9 Professional Built-in Linux Bootable Disk. You do not need any license to register it.
Remember: This Giveaway: EaseUS Partition Master 9 Professional is only for ComputeLogy visitors. Please, do not upload or redistribute it through P2P and DDL sites. You can only get it for yourself. If you like, you can spread the words about this giveaway.
This giveaway is over. Thank you for taking part.
CLICK HERE to start your download of Giveaway: EaseUS Partition Master 9 Professional With Linux Bootable Disk.