First, I must say sorry for many days absence. I will be absent again for sometime. I am trying my best to finish my tasks but… Never mind.
Lets talk about the new thing here. I am sure, every reader of COMPUTELOGY has used wonderful software from Paragon
. The popularity of Paragon software among COMPUTELOGY readers is so famous that I have been officially contacted by Ksenia Schevjeva (PR Manager, International Business Development Department (SU
) Paragon Software Group/ Russia, Moscow) to tell to COMPUTELOGY readers about a new promo which has not been announced, yet, but it is working. You can see Paragon has honored COMPUTELOGY
You friends remember my articles about Paragon promos and you saw the rush to Paragon. CHIP Adventskalender offer of Paragon Partition Manager 10 Personal Edition
were over within hours and thousands of readers Grabbed free licenses. NOW THE CHANCE IS TO GET FREE PARAGON BACKUP & RECOVERY COMPACT EDITION. DO NOT MISS IT. YOU MAY NOT GET SUCH CHANCE AGAIN.
The promo time is from Jan 29, 00:00 (EST) till Jan 31, 23:59 (EST)
. You have 3 days to Grab It. Yea, feel free to spread the words.
I will not share direct download links now. The reason is I have promised to not to share direct download links. But I will share the registration page.
Here is the email which I received.
· Graphical representation of the data to gain a better understanding.
· A handy launcher to easily find and run the required tasks.
· Comprehensive wizards to simplify even the most complex operations.
· A context sensitive hint system for all functions of the program.
· Previewing the resulting layout of hard disks before actually executing operations (so-called virtual operations).
· Support of all present day techniques to store backup images:
– Backup to local mounted/unmounted (without drive letter assigned) partitions;
– Backup to an external mounted storage to provide for a higher level of data protection and system independence;
– Backup to a special secured place on the hard disk called the Backup Capsule that has an independent system layout (e.g. a separate partition) and will stay operable should the active file system be damaged. To avoid an accidental removing or unauthorized access of the backup data, this partition is hidden and thus cannot be mounted in the operating system;
– Backup to external media (CD/DVD) to guarantee a high level of data protection as long as the backup media is kept secure;
– Backup to a network drive to stand a better chance of success in case of a hard disk failure;
· Sector backup to save not only all on-disk information but also the system service structures. It is ideal for making a backup image of an entire hard disk or system partitions to guarantee the operating system’s working capability.
· Differential backup to a sector image to only archive changes since the last full sector-based image, thus considerably saving the backup storage space. To restore this kind of backup you will require a full image and one of its differentials.
· Restore an entire disk, separate partitions or only files you need from the previously created backup image.
· Restore with Shrink to restore a backup image to a free block of smaller size taking into account only the amount of actual data of the image.
· Basic functions for initializing, partitioning and formatting hard disks (create, format, delete). Instead of the standard Windows disk tools, the program supports all popular file systems.
· Mount a partition (assign a drive letter) of any file system type to make it available for your operating system.
· Modify file system parameters (make active/inactive, hide/unhide, change serial number, partition ID, volume label, etc.).
· Task scheduling to automate routine operations. It can be particularly effective when you have to repeat a sequence of actions on a regular basis.
· File Transfer Wizard to make such operations as transferring of files/directories or burning of them to CD/DVD as easy and convenient as possible. Providing access to Paragon backups as regular folders, it may also help to replace corrupted data from a previously created image in case of an operating system failure.
· Recovery Media Builder to create a bootable recovery media based on Linux/DOS on a CD, DVD disc, or flash memory, which can later be used to boot and recover your computer in case of an operating system failure. Moreover, with its help you can save data from partitions of your hard disk directly to compact discs or burn ISO-images. The utility supports various formats of laser discs: CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R, DVD+R double layer, Blu-ray and can handle multi-session burning.
· Network Configuration Wizard to establish a network connection under Linux either to save a backup of a partition/hard disk or just several files on a network computer or retrieve a previously made backup from a network computer for recovery purposes.
· Boot Corrector to fix most of the system boot problems that can be a result of a human factor, program error or a boot virus activity.
Supported File Systems
Paragon Backup and Recovery 10.0 provides support for the major file systems presented on the market today:
· Full read/write access to FAT16/FAT32 partitions.
· Full read/write access to NTFS (Basic and all five types of Dynamic Disks) under Windows 95/98/ME, Linux and PTS DOS. Compressed NTFS files are also supported.
· Full read/write access to Ext2FS/Ext3FS/Ext4FS partitions under all versions of Windows, DOS 5.0 and later.
· Limited read/write access to Apple HFS+ partitions.
· Support of both MBR and GPT hard disks (up to 1,5 TB tested)
· IDE, SCSI and SATA hard disks
· CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD+R double layer and also Blu-ray discs
· FireWire (i.e. IEEE1394), USB 1.0, USB 2.0 hard disks
· PC card storage devices (MBR and GPT flash memory, etc.)
1: Open the following web address into your browser between Jan 29, 00:00 (EST) till Jan 31, 23:59 (EST) and download the required installer. (Keep in mind, before time you will get nothing).
(copy n paste the web address into your browser)
Update: On this page, click the image which I am showing below or open the following web address into your browser to download your desired version:
(web address copy n paste)
(You can see a list of previous promos, which are not free now, from Paragon here:
2: Install the program.
3: During Installation, when you will see snap P1 (shown below), press big button Get Free Serial.
4: A webpage will open into your default browser. Fill a simple English form (shown snap P2) and submit it. If no webpage opens into your browser, open the following web address into your browser.
(web address copy n paste)
5: Within seconds, you will receive email from containing PRODUCT KEY and SERIAL NUMBER. Use it in the window (shwon in snap P1, place 2) and press Next.
6: Complete the installation and enjoy it.
You will receive the email like this:
search terms:www paragon-software com/free
, Backup & Recovery 10 compact