It is a long time since I have done any giveaway. And now this time, I have a Big Giveaway. Yea, 100 Genuine Licenses of LAlarm (Computer Security) each costs $50 for one business computer license. James (GM LAlarm Systems) was very kind and he offered 100 licenses as Giveaway to Computelogy readers. The total value of this Giveaway of LAlarm is $5,000. This is second giveaway of LAlarm on Computelogy. The winners will be announced on March 07, 2010. on this page. There will not be any new article for winners. All winners will be announced here.
- Theft Alarm– Prevent laptop theft by sounding an alarm when a thief tries to steal a laptop.
- Perimeter Alarm– Alert when a laptop goes outside a perimeter. It helps prevent laptop misuse and keeps the laptop within a safe boundary.
- Inattention Alarm– Sound an alarm when the owner leaves the computer unattended in an unsafe area for a period of time. It helps prevent laptop theft.
- Battery Alarm– Alarm when the battery is under stress in order to preserve the battery capacity and prolong the battery lifetime. It also alarms when the battery level is low to prevent data corruption due to sudden power loss.
- Disk Alarm– Alarm when a hard disk drive needs a repair or replacement in order to prevent data loss and laptop failure.
- Data Destruction– Protect sensitive data by destroying the data if the laptop is stolen.
- Data Recovery– Can recover data from a stolen laptop.
- Mobile Phone Alert- Send an alert to a mobile phone via email or SMS.
- Theft Response– You can tell your laptop what to do in advance if your laptop is in hands of a thief.
- Health Alarm– Alert the user for using a computer for an extended period of time in order to prevent computer-related injuries.
- Panic Alarm– Alert an emergency contact in case of an emergency. Also emits a loud alarm sound to protect the user from an attacker.
- and MORE…Read here: http://www.lalarm.com/en/index.htm
I think you friends will love to read my first article about LAlarm where I wrote about my personal experience. You can find it here: Free LAlarm Laptop Security That Does Not Make You Look Paranoid
1: YOU SHOULD BE COMPUTELOGY EMAIL SUBSCRIBER (If you are not): If you are not email subscriber to COMPUTELOGY, you should do it now. Simply enter your email in the box shown at the end of this article (or in right panel at top you will find an icon “Daily Email”. Click on it to open email subscription box to enter your email) and press button “Subscribe by E-Mail”. A new window will open, enter Captcha code there and confirm it. After that, check your email and you will see a confirmation email for my blog, confirm it. You can not be a subscriber unless your confirm the eMail which you receive.
2: YOU SHOULD COMMENT HERE TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN LAlarm Laptop Security GIVEAWAY: Yes! You have to comment to this article with first part of your email e.g. your email is ABCDEF@UVWXYZ.COM. Do not write “@UVWXYZ.COM” in comment. As you have to write your email when submitting comment, it should be the same which is used for email subscription. Do not worry, your email will not be published at all. YOUR COMMENT WILL CONFIRM IT THAT YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN Giveaway – 9 : 100 Business License of LAlarm Laptop Security v4. You can write one comment. More than one comment will not increase your chance of winning.
THE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON 07 March, 2010 At This Page. There will not be any new thread for winners. Find here.
There were 100 Genuine Licenses of LAlarm Security in 9th Giveaway. But there were just 59 participants. Because of less than 100 participants, every body, who has commented, will get license. Please allow me few days to eMail your won licenses.
The reason for less comments is LAlarm is available free of cost for personal use. The comments stats show that majority of COMPUTELOGY readers is non-business persons. And non-business persons prefer to get it free instead of using Business license.
One more thing is the No. of comments is more than my expectations because of the reason of non-business persons. I was not expecting to cross 50 comments. But I got 18% more than expectations. This is a good news that business personals are also COMPUTELOGY readers.
So, everybody, who participated, will get his/her license in the coming week. I can not dispatch to all in one day. Give me few days.
If you still want to have one business license, you can comment and get it. For the remaining licenses, the first come first get rule will apply. Comment and get license.
I hope to do more Giveaways in future. Meanwhile, enjoy happy winning and good life.