- Real-time scanning of files, web pages and e-messages
- Basic identity theft protection Improved!
- Color-coding of links to unsafe websites New!
- Disabling of links to malicious websites
- Blocking of suspicious programs based on their behavior Improved!
- Protection from hijacking of your PC
- Self-protection from malware
- Regular and emergency updates for always-on protection
- Kaspersky Toolbar for Internet browsers to warn you about infected or unsafe websites New!
- Basic identity theft protection, including improved secure Virtual Keyboard Improved!
- Urgent Detection System to stop fast emerging threats Improved!
- Next generation proactive protection from zero-day attacks and unknown threats Improved!
- Special Game Mode to suspend alerts, updates and scans while you play New!
- Enter logins and passwords using secure Virtual Keyboard Improved!
- Turn on Game Mode to suspend alerts, updates and scans New!
- Scan system and installed applications for vulnerabilities
- Tune up your OS and Internet browser settings for better security
- Restore correct system settings after malware removal
- Burn a Rescue CD to restore your system in case of infection Improved!
- Remove activity traces in your Internet browser (history, cookies, etc.)
- Viruses, Trojans, worms and other malware, spyware and adware
- Rootkits, bootkits and other complex threats
- Identity theft by key loggers and screen capture malware
- Botnets and various illegal methods of taking control of your PC
- Zero-day attacks and unknown threats
- Drive-by download infections
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter (32/64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic (32/64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (32/64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (32/64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (32/64 Bit)
- About 375 MB free space on the hard drive (the exact number depends on antivirus database size)
- CD-ROM (for installation of the program from CD)
- Computer mouse
- Internet connection (for product activation)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher (for downloading updates)
- Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0 or higher
1: I have been requested by promo-authority to remove the links and promo-code. Now I have removed the links and promo-code.
2: There is comment by Graham Smith (G.S.) (promo-authority). Read it.
The offer is being made by Computer Shopper UK. There is no web page for registration. What you have to do is to send an eMail and within 4 hours you will get Kaspersky AntiVirus 2010 license valid for 6 months. Remember, this is a trial license but valid for six months.
Honestly, I do not know that the license will be activated from the date of issue or it has some shelf life. You may ask when you request for license. Read the email carefully. There will be some instruction about activation. You must be connected to Internet and choose Activate Commercial License during activation of Kaspersky AntiVirus 2010.
I completed this article yesterday but did not have enough time to publish it. Now I hope you will Enjoy it happily.