Once again I have a promo of a software to take the backup of data. You guys are already enjoying backup software from Paragon, ASCOMP, AceBackup, DriveImage XML, Ocster Backup, Personal Backup, etc, and now you can Get Free latest release of Backup4all Lite v4 (4.4.189). This new promo is being offered by Polish CHIP magazine. But do not worry, the Backup4all Lite v4 is in English.
- File filtering – powerful filtering engine with lots of options (filter by attribute, size, date, name and type)
- Multiple backup job configurations
- Intuitive interface – explorer-like, lets you see all files from the backup and new files that will be stored at the next backup execution
- Backup open files (files in use) – uses the Volume Shadow Copy service that allows you to back up local open files from NTFS partitions in Windows XP/2003 Server/Vista/2008 Server
- Default Predefined backups (My Documents, My Pictures, Outlook Express, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Thunderbird, IE Favorites, Backup4all configurations)
- Backup summary/statistics
- Backup plugins – possibility to import plugins as Predefined Backups
- Mirror backup with individual file compression and encryption
- Mirror backup that copies NTFS permissions and alternate streams
- Backup and test operations can be paused/resumed/stopped
- Automatic updates
- Brief view and “Getting Started” window with shortcuts to main operations
- Possibility to set memory usage for backing up
- MSI setup for automatic deployment
- Command line version
- Schedule backups (using Windows scheduler)
In fact, the promo link given by Polish CHIP magazine (March, 2010) is very old and initially was for v4.3. But now you can Get Free latest v4.4 b189.
1: Open the following web page into your browser and fill a short form with real eMail address.
(web link copy n paste into your browser).
2: Check your eMail. You will receive an eMail within no time from Backup4all containing your License.
3: Download and install Backup4all Lite v4. Register it with the License you received into your eMail. Please, remember to use Creativemark as registration name as advised into the eMail which you received. To register: Main Menu –> Help –> Register
Download Backup4all Lite v4 from the following link:
To read more about Backup4all Lite v4.4: