- One-click tuning: For Office / Gaming / Media Editing / Resource Optimization
- Multiple desktops: Create additional “desktops” and switch between them, running some programs on one desktop and some on another.
- Click-and-send support reports: Collect all the system information support hotlines need and mail it to them in seconds.
- SysInfo tools: View all the information about all the components in your computer.
- Autostart programs manager: Check which programs start automatically with Windows and enable or disable them with a single click.
- Taskbar control center: Access all tools whenever you need them with a handy taskbar tool.
- Privacy control: Many new features to help control and protect your privacy.
- Windows® XP SP2 support: View and adjust many new Windows XP SP2 functions.
- Firewire 800: Activate Firewire 800 support for Windows® XP SP2.
- XP firewall monitor: Keep track of the Windows® XP firewall’s settings and Internet connections.
- Tasks & processes control: View all running tasks and processes and adjust their priority for optimum performance.
- And much more …
1: Open the following webpage into your browser (copy n paste):
3: You will redirected to new page and after 5 seconds your download will start. If your download does not start automatically, look at the snap below (it is new page after redirecting) to find where you have to click to download Ashampoo PowerUp XP Platinum 2.
After installation, you will be asked to restart your computer. Restart your computer and run Ashampoo PowerUp XP Platinum 2. A window will open asking you to get “Free Fullversion Key”. Press this button and a browser page will open showing you to create Ashampoo login. Create your Ashampoo login if you already do not have it. Your key will be emailed you in your registered email and will also be visible in your Ashampoo account.
I am the first one who is gonna share this link from Computerbild.de with you. Below is a proof from Google search.