CDBurnerXP v18.104.22.1680 — Burn Your CDs, DVDs, Blu-Ray, HD-DVDs, ISOs
Where big giants like Nero and Ashampoo are sittings, it becomes difficult for smaller to live there. The most famous burning studio is Nero which provides you lots of functions along with burning. Ashampoo Burning Studio, too, provide you many functions at bit cheaper prices. The matter is we do not use Nero and Ashampoo BS at its full extent, then why we should pay for all tools provided along with these softwares. Many tools in Nero and Ashampoo are crap because we do not use those tools. Just to be specific to the task, I have discovered a better tool for which we do not have to pay.
CDBurnerXP is an application which provide you same satisfaction like Nero and Ashampoo BS. It can burn CDs and DVDs, including Blu-Ray and HD-DVDs. It also includes the feature to burn and create ISOs. Its home and professional use is totally free. It has a long list of features;
* burn any Data on CD-R/CD-RW/DVD+R/DVD-R/DVD+RW/DVD-RW/DVD-RAM/BD/HD-DVD, including double layer mediums
* burn mp3-CDs to store many audio files on one single disc
* create bootable discs
* verify written Data automatically after burning process
* use either the internal browser to add your files or the intuitive Drop-Box to drag and drop files directly from any Windows Explorer window
* save your compilations for creation of backups
* burn on-the-fly and with buffer-underrun protections
* import previous (ISO 9660) sessions and edit existing file structure on CD/DVD
* quick- and full-erase disc
* copy data discs (possible copy-protection is not bypassed)
* retrieve recorder and disc information
* create Audio-CDs from mp3, wav, ogg, flac and wma files
* add single or multiple tracks from existing audio-CDs directly to your new compilation without ripping tracks before (add cda-files)
* play audio-files with integrated audio player
* gapless audio-CDs supported (disc-at-once-mode)
* import M3U or WPL playlists
* support for ReplayGain
* import CUE sheets
* create mixed-mode discs
* burn ISO files to CD
* create your own ISO files
* convert bin- and nrg-files to ISO
* save CDs/DVDs as ISO file to disc
* simple cover printing feature for data- and audio-discs
* LightScribe integration
* Command line version
* supports most IDE, USB, Firewire and SCSI drives
* integrated option to enable access to drive for restricted users
* multi-language interface
It is a light weight tool. Its file size is just 3 MB and after installation, it captures just 6 MB. When you run it, it take 8.50 MB of RAM. During burning, it does not take more than 20 MB. I burnt a 700 MB data at 8x speed on a CD and verified it after burning, the whole process took only 12 minutes. I experimented this on Acer 8920G. These all statistics are smarter than costly softwares. Specially, if you are a student or you do not have enough money to buy costly softwares, why you do not use it.
It is designed to work on Windows 2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista.
CLICK HERE to go to website.
CLICK HERE to direct download it.